Bring in the New Year in style!
Published: Monday 10th Oct 2016
Maypool Cottage is a substantial property located on the banks of the beautiful River Dart and on the edge of a large lake. The property is situated in an idyllic location, half a mile upstream from Dartmouth and within a stone’s throw of the Greenway Estate, home of Agatha Christie, with the only traffic being the passing boats on the River Dart and the Steam Train that travels by, across the viaduct, on its way to Kingswear. The River Dart is undoubtedly one of Britain’s most beautiful tidal estuaries, which springs from the heart of Dartmoor and flows south, through the charming and unspoilt South Hams region of Devon.
This fantastic property sleeps up to 8 people and is available from the 30th December for a week stay!!! A brilliant property and location to bring in the New Year in Style!
Call 01803 833682 to book your breakaway.
- Substantial waterfront Holiday home located on the banks of the beautiful River Dart with view down the River to Dartmouth
- Large garden including private lake and a woodland walk giving a Swallows and Amazon adventure
- Close to Greenway, home of the late Agatha Christie
- Views of the historic Steam Train crossing the viaduct on the edge of the lake
- Access to many scenic walks including the Dart Valley Trail
- Diving, Fishing, Golf, Canoeing and Wildlife Trips are all available locally
- Pets accepted