Property of the week - Creekview
Published: Monday 25th Jul 2016
Creekview is a lovely refurbished property located in the picturesque village of Kingswear, which enjoys a marine outlook over Waterhead Creek and the River Dart to the stunning port of Dartmouth and the Britannia Royal Naval College. Arranged over two floors this stunning 3 bedroom property has recently undergone a total transformation making it the contemporary family house it is today. Each room has a warm and relaxing feel with tasteful features throughout. In the village you will find the Royal Dart Yacht Club, local grocery shop, Darthaven Marina and a local pub.
Accessed by regular passenger and car ferries Dartmouth has numerous cafes, restaurants and individual shops. Creekview is a welcoming home suited to families with young children and groups of friends celebrating a special occasion or reunion.
- Beautiful period 3 bed property located in the coastal village of Kingswear
- Recently renovated throughout
- Amazing views across to Dartmouth, Waterhead Creek and Britannia Royal Naval College
- Ideal family base to explore the wonderful South Hams
- Parking at Dart Haven Marina
For more information on Creekview or to book your holiday at this stunning property please call 01803 833682 or visit www.bluerivercottages.co.uk