Property of the week - 36a Newcomen Road
36a Newcomen Road is a delightful period property with many characterful features with its arrangement over two floors giving this apartment all the feel of a house. From the first floor, stunning views of Kingswear, the River and out to sea are enjoyed from the large bay window to the lounge.
The property is desirably located close to the centre of the town with easy access to all the facilities that Dartmouth has to offer with the local restaurants and shops just a few minutes walk away. The property has been recently refurbished resulting in a stylish comfortable property. Although there is no parking with the property a car parking permit is provided for use in the town centre car park from April to the end of September.
- Delightful Apartment within a Period Property
- Full of charm and character
- River Views from first floor
- Close to Town Centre and convenient for local shops and Restaurants
- Parking permit available May – October
To book your holiday at this lovely property call 01803 833682