If you require somewhere to rent in South Devon between October and March for a bit longer than a week or two, then a variety of our holiday cottages are available for rent (or what we term 'Flexilets').
Flexilets allow you to book a property for between two to five months on a fixed term lease during our quieter winter months - ideal if you are between homes or need somewhere to rent for that little bit longer than just a holiday.
All our flexilet properties are:
- Fully furnished and well equipped
- Graded by VisitEngland so you can be confident of quality
- Linen and towels provided if required
- Pets allowed in some properties
What to do next:
- View our flexilet properties below
- Choose a property that is suitable
- Contact our offices if you wish to arrange a viewing
- Fill in a simple application form, providing references and ID documents
- We provide an agreement between you and the holiday owner for the term of your stay
- Payment of 4 weeks rent in advance, 4 weeks security deposit, £50 plus VAT admin fee
- Set up a standing order for every four weeks to pay your rent
- Move in.
If you still have questions please read our FAQ's here or alternatively call us on 01803 833682 to discuss your flexilet.
Documents required for booking a rental property:
Please fill in this application form and return it to us as soon as possible to secure your chosen rental property. Click here to download an application form.
Please Note: These document types are not editable and will need to be posted back to Blueriver Cottages.