This pet friendly holiday home offers relaxing holidays in any weather - spacious private enclosed paved courtyard garden with three different spots for sunny summer days, a bright conservatory with comfortable sofa bed for when it is cloudy or even raining and lounge with wood burner to make those winter nights warm and cosy. There are two bedrooms upstairs to accommodate up to 4 guests. The house is located just a short walk away from Brixham harbour and busy life of town with it’s local shops, pubs and restaurants. As this house is located on the former train station site, you will find train related décor throughout the house.
Entrance: Cottage is accessed from the gate and front garden or though the garage which takes you to summer house in the garden.
Kitchen: four-ring gas hob, gas double oven with separate grill unit, fridge/freezer (70/30), dishwasher, washer/dryer, equipped with all the necessary cutlery, crockery, pots and pans.
Lounge / Diner: Dining area has table with 4 chairs and lounge are is furnished with a comfy two seater sofa and two armchairs along with two side tables, smart TV with Freeview, Bluetooth speakers, DVD. Wood burner. You will find some books on the shelves to entertain you on rainy days. Between the diner and lounge there is a French door leading to the conservatory, and one in the corner of the room leading to far end of the garden.
Conservatory: This is a warm and bright area with two seater sofa, two armchairs and a coffee table. French doors open on to the courtyard.
Garden: The garden courtyard is fully enclosed; everyone will find the desirable spot for relaxation - there are two wooden tables with benches located on either side of the house for catching the sun from the moment it rises to the moment it sets. Cosy corner with chairs and little fire burner for those seeking a romantic spot.
Bedroom 1: The master bedroom has a king size bed, two bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe and a chest of draws. This bedroom has a window and benefits from far reaching sea glimpses.
Bedroom 2: This bedroom has two single beds (2’6’’) that can be used as one Queen size bed (zip&link), bedside tables with reading lights, a chair, chest of draws. This room has views over the far side of the harbour as well as sea peeps to the left.
Family bathroom Tiled, contemporary bathroom with bath and an overhead electric shower, WC and a wash-hand basin.
Parking: Space in the garage.
Changeover Day: Sunday
Security Deposit:This property has a refundable Accidental Damage Deposit of £200, which is payable to Blueriver Cottages with the final balance of your holiday, eight weeks prior to your arrival, and is refunded within 5 working days of your departure. Alternatively, you may wish to pay a non-refundable Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver equivalent to 10% of the Accidental Damage Deposit value, which covers you for the full value of the Accidental Damage Deposit, should any damage occur during your stay.
Power and Heat: Electricity and gas central heating, included in rent.
Bedding and Linen: Bed linen and towels are included. Please bring your own beach towels.
Shop: 0.4 miles Pub: 0.1 miles
Short Breaks: Short breaks available out of peak season.
Please let us know if you require travel cot, highchair and stairgate provided at the property for your stay.
Rear of the property is facing the courtyard of the nearby school, please note that noise level may vary throughout the school day.
Pond in the garden is covered with the wire mesh, but please do not leave your children unattended in any times.
No banister for the stairs to 1st floor.
2 pets welcome.
- Sunday changeover
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Nearest pub 0.3 mile
- Sea view
- Open fire/woodburner
- 1 Bathroom
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Washing machine
- Nearest shop 0.3 mile
- 0.2 mile from the coast
very well equipped inside and in the garden (full barbecue, seating etc) alan steele - 29th August 2018
The Buffers has absolutely everything you need for a great holiday, the owner has thought of everything.Mrs Michelle Wagstaff - 14th August 2018
House Type – End of terrace house
- The property can be found on bluerivercottages.co.uk
- Bookings /enquiries may be made on line or by telephone on 01803 833682
- The nearest bus stop is at Ropewalk hill
- The nearest train station Paigntom
- The local taxi service number is 01803 853000
- The nearest pub is Brixham
- The nearest equipment hire service is Brandon Shpmobility 01803 858304
ARRIVAL & CAR PARKING FACILITIES
- Number of designated parking spaces is 1
- Distance to public parking is 0.5 miles
- It is not pay & display
- There are no disabled parking spaces
- There is rear access to the vehicle once parked
- The distance from the private P to the property is 15 meters
- The width of path leading to the property is 100 cm
- There are 3 separate steps to the entrance
- The ground surface is gravel, level
- There are 3 entrances to the property
- The door widths are 80cm
- There is 1 step into the property
There is no lift
There are no steps leading to the apartment
The are no public corridors
LIVING ROOM /DINING ROOM
- The flooring is wooden
- The door widths are 80 cm
- The furniture consists of sofa, two side tables, two arm chairs, tv stand, bookcase
- The furniture is movable
- The door width is 76 cm
- The height of sink unit is 90 cm
- The type of taps are mixer
- The fridge height is 90 cm
- The cooker height is 90cm
- The cooker controls are knobs
- The storage height of crockery 140 cm, lower on request
- The worktop height is 90cm
- The flooring is wooden
BEDROOMS / LANDINGS
- The property has 2 floors
- The number of steps between floors is 13
- The flooring is carpet and wooden
- The doorways widths are 76 cm
- The bed types are 1 king – 2 singles that zip and link as King
- The bed / bedroom furniture is moveable
BATHROOMS / CLOAKROOMS
- The door widths are 76
- There is not an adapted WC
- There is not an adapted shower/bath
- The height of basin is 90cm
- The floor surface is tile
- External areas are firm level, gravel, paved
- Permanent seating is provided
- There is an outside lighting
- There is not colour contrast of critical surfaces
- There are no footpaths to follow for visually
- There are no barriers to entry into any part of garden. Small gates for children.
- There are pond that is covered with mesh
- The Fire Escape route is rear door / exit main entrance
- The property has no smoking policy
- Service dogs are accepted yes
- Details of emergency call facilities are located on notice board in kitchen
- Your mains water stop cock is located under sink
- Your mains electric fuse box is located in low cupboard, left from the front door.