Relax with mesmerising views from an elevated position above the very centre of Torquay!
Approached by a private elevator, this pet-friendly, spacious family holiday home offers fabulous views over the rooftops of Torquay and out to sea from its central location, making this an ideal base for families of up to eight guests who love to explore the delights of this renowned seaside and shopping town.
Once inside, guests will be taken back by the large windows, careful attention to detail and intriguing views, all right from the moment you walk through the door and into the games room, offering 3-in-1 pool table, air hockey & tennis table plus children games & toys. Further inside, a spacious dining room is great for entertaining, with access to a furnished balcony terrace.
Adjacent to the dining room lies a truly homely living area, with comfortable leather sofas, a large TV and special touches which lend themselves to a relaxing home-from-home. From here follows the large, well-equipped kitchen with second dining table, great for preparing family meals. Alongside, there is a utility room with WC, hand basin, washing machine & tumble dryer and utilities.
Four spacious bedrooms can be found up the internal staircase, as well as a family bathroom with bath and separate shower. The master bedroom, as well as benefitting from further views and a very comfortable king-size bed, also offers an en-suite shower room. Further bedrooms include a king-sized bed, a double bed and two twin beds.
Private parking is also offered for two medium sized cars in the private garage, approached through a gated entrance to the property.
Amenities of Cliff House:
• Private elevator up to the front door
• 4 bedrooms (can sleep up to 8 + baby)
• Master bedroom en-suite shower room and super-king bed
• Second bedroom with king bed
• Third bedroom with double bed
• Fourth bedroom with twin beds
• Large, sunny games room area with 3-in-1 pool table, air hockey & tennis table plus children games & toys
• Spacious Family bathroom with bath, WC, wash basin and separate shower
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and tall fridge freezer (60/40)
• Utility room with WC, washing machine & tumble dryer
• Spacious balcony area with table and chairs for 6
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Large TV in the lounge
• Internal staircase up to 4 bedrooms and family bathroom
• Bed linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels
• Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on request
• Private gated parking space for 2 cars
• Pets: 1 dog is welcome.
Notes: This property has a £300 Good housekeeping deposit, which is payable with the balance of your holiday OR at the checkout you can choose to pay the £5 per person Good Housekeeping deposit waiver instead. For a full list of beds, as well as amenities available at this property, please go to our 'At a Glance' tab below the photo gallery.
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Nearest pub 0.6 mile
- Ground floor WC
- Sea view
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bed linen provided
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Child friendly
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- No smoking
- Enclosed garden
- Nearest shop 0.2 mile
- 0.8 mile from the coast