- £638 per week
- £91 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 single Zip&Link bed (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- River views
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Ferry View is a very well presented town house, virtually on the level; 3 minutes’ walk from the town centre in a superb location with magnificent river views across to Kingswear and out to sea.
The accommodation has been furnished to a high standard, spacious, comfortable and has retained its character and charm with all your home comforts in mind.
Parking permit for the main car park. Free Wi Fi.
Saturday changeover – Arrival 2pm - Departure 10am
- Large open plan lounge/diner with lovely views over the estuary, feature cast iron fireplace, comfortable 4 and 2 seater sofas, 43” Ultra HD Smart HDR LED TV with Freeview HD and Freesat, DVD player, CD/radio player.
- Dining table with 6 chairs
- Modern well-equipped kitchen, built-in electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, combination microwave. Conservatory/breakfast room leads out in to a small back yard that endorses the late afternoon evening sunshine.
- Utility room with sink, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Tiled wet room - Shower, wc, wash hand basin. Underfloor heating
- Bedroom 1, front of property - king size bed, wardrobe, alcove dressing table, 2 bedside cabinets, reading lights, digital TV with DVD, radio/alarm clock, hair dryer – Amazing views
Window seat overlooking the lower ferry, estuary and Bayard's Cove
- Bedroom 2, at the rear of property - 2 single beds, 3 drawer chest, bedside cabinets, reading lights, wash hand basin.
- Bathroom with bath, mixer tap, wash hand basin and wc
- Bedroom 3, front of property - 2 single beds can be linked together to become a 6ft (super king),
3 drawer chest, built in wardrobe, wash hand basin, digital TV, 2 bedside cabinets, reading lights, full length mirror, hairdryer, again with glorious views over Bayard's Cove, Kingswear and out towards the castle.
- Travel cot (Please bring your own bedding) High chair, stair gates
- Books, DVDs, games
- Gas central heating
- July, August and September minimum 7 night stay. Short breaks available other times of year
Parking permit provided for The Mayor's Avenue Car Park, 3 minutes’ walk away.(This works on a first come first serve basis). Permit also entitles you to park in other designated Car Parks in the South Hams. High season 1 May – 30 September restricted parking outside of house during the day, but you can park overnight. There are a few spaces below at the Dartmouth Arms with unlimited parking also free parking near the castle. October to April unlimited parking outside of house. Ability to load and unload close by.
Notes: This property has a refundable Accidental Damage Deposit of £250, which is payable to Blueriver Cottages with the final balance of your holiday, eight weeks prior to your arrival, and is refunded within 5 working days of your departure. Alternatively, you may wish to pay a non-refundable Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver equivalent to 10% of the Accidental Damage Deposit value, which covers you for the full value of the Accidental Damage Deposit, should any damage occur during your stay.