- £795 per week
- £114 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Games room
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
- Ground floor WC
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
Important - please note
- Check in: 4pm
- Check out: 10am
Relax with mesmerising views from an elevated position above the very centre of Torquay!
Approached by a private elevator, this pet-friendly, spacious family holiday home offers fabulous views over the rooftops of Torquay and out to sea from its central location, making this an ideal base for families of up to eight guests who love to explore the delights of this renowned seaside and shopping town.
Once inside, guests will be taken back by the large windows, careful attention to detail and intriguing views, all right from the moment you walk through the door and into the games room, offering 3-in-1 pool table, air hockey & tennis table plus children games & toys. Further inside, a spacious dining room is great for entertaining, with access to a furnished balcony terrace.
Adjacent to the dining room lies a truly homely living area, with comfortable leather sofas, a large TV and special touches which lend themselves to a relaxing home-from-home. From here follows the large, well-equipped kitchen with second dining table, great for preparing family meals. Alongside, there is a utility room with WC, hand basin, washing machine & tumble dryer and utilities.
Four spacious bedrooms can be found up the internal staircase, as well as a family bathroom with bath and separate shower. The master bedroom, as well as benefitting from further views and a very comfortable king-size bed, also offers an en-suite shower room. Further bedrooms include a king-sized bed, a double bed and two twin beds.
Private parking is also offered for two medium sized cars in the private garage, approached through a gated entrance to the property.
Amenities of Cliff House:
• Private elevator up to the front door
• 4 bedrooms (can sleep up to 8 + baby)
• Master bedroom en-suite shower room and super-king bed
• Second bedroom with king bed
• Third bedroom with double bed
• Fourth bedroom with twin beds
• Large, sunny games room area with 3-in-1 pool table, air hockey & tennis table plus children games & toys
• Spacious Family bathroom with bath, WC, wash basin and separate shower
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and tall fridge freezer (60/40)
• Utility room with WC, washing machine & tumble dryer
• Spacious balcony area with table and chairs for 6
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Large TV in the lounge
• Internal staircase up to 4 bedrooms and family bathroom
• Bed linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels
• Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on request
• Private gated parking space for 2 cars
• Pets: 2 dogs welcome.
Notes: This property has a refundable Accidental Damage Deposit of £350, which is payable to Blueriver Cottages with the final balance of your holiday, eight weeks prior to your arrival, and is refunded within 5 working days of your departure. Alternatively, you may wish to pay a non-refundable Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver equivalent to 10% of the Accidental Damage Deposit value, which covers you for the full value of the Accidental Damage Deposit, should any damage occur during your stay.
The property was well maintained and had everything you would need just like home from home. The care taker Andrew was most helpful showed us around the property and explained how to use hot water, shower, tv etc very helpful information and a very polite chap.